It takes a lot for me to get excited about a nutrition product. Being a Nutritional Therapist for nearly seven years, I’ve seen it all, but when I heard about Green Nutritionals new Organic African Baobab, I jumped for joy. Not only is this product from a brand that I love and trust, their Organic African Baobab is an amazing way to promote wellness throughout your entire body. Here are seven reasons why you will become as obsessed with this product as I am.
- It’s a powerhouse of antioxidants – Chances are, you have heard about the benefits of antioxidants. They’ve been a “buzz word” in the media for quite some time. What you may not know is that Green Nutritionals Organic African Baobab contains twice the amount of antioxidants (per gram) of goji berries and more than those of blueberries AND pomegranates combined. That’s a lot of free-radical fighting power! Why do we need antioxidants? Not only do they help to keep your immunity strong, they promote healthy skin and reduce the risk of degenerative diseases.
- It helps you look and feel beautiful – I have always struggled with breakouts and dull looking skin, even in my thirties. Thanks to the natural vitamin C content of Green Nutritionals Organic African Baobab, zits and rough skin are a thing of the past. That’s because vitamin C has been shown to promote collagen production which is vital for supporting skin health. Some studies have even shown that vitamin C may help prevent ultraviolet (UV)-induced photo damage. I’ve also found that vitamin C aids in making my skin feel a lot firmer, something that I desperately need as a get older!
- It’s organic and sustainably harvested – As if the health benefits of Organic African Baobab weren’t enough, I’m loving the way that it is harvested! Green Nutritionals makes sure that it is sustainably harvested under USDA National Organic Program (NOP) and Quality Assurance International (QAI). It’s also kosher and has HACCP certification in Southern Africa. Most importantly, Green Nutritionals Organic African Baobab is produced in accordance with PhytoTrade Africa, whose purpose is to alleviate poverty and protect biodiversity in the region where the baobab is grown. This means it is economically and sustainably successful. Wow!
- It’s as natural as they come – I’m not going to lie; there are a lot of nutrition products out there that claim to be “all natural” and they really are not. You read the label and half of the ingredients you can barely pronounce. Not to worry because Green Nutritionals Organic African Baobab is a 100 percent whole food supplement. It’s been dried naturally and then ground up into a powder. This means you can easily add it to smoothies, snacks, salads, and oatmeal…whatever your heart desires!
- It has LOCTEC package – What’s the point of purchasing whole food products if the packaging doesn’t keep the ingredients safe and fresh? Green Nutritionals uses LOCTEC packaging which uses glass bottles and metal caps. This means that your Organic African Baobab will not be damaged by harmful oxygen ensuring the potency of its vital nutrients. LOCTEC packing is also a way to reduce the amount of plastic waste that occurs on our planet, every day! All of the packaging is 100 percent recyclable, so you are helping yourself and the environment. it doesn’t get any better than that!
- It’s packed with natural fibre, SuperFiBRE, that is! – Did you know that Green Nutritionals Organic African Baobab contains 42 percent soluble fibre and 12 percent insoluble fibre? This means your digestive system is getting what it needs in order to stay happy and healthy. Insoluble fiber acts as the perfect prebiotic, promoting all of those “good bugs” to hang out and keep you well. The soluble fiber is helpful for keeping things regular, reducing bloating, and giving you that nice sense of fullness. I’ve always believe that digestion is the foundation for health and Green Nutritionals Organic African Baobab is keep to ensuring your gut is in tip-top condition!
- Its super yummy – As I mentioned, I’ve tried a lot of nutrition products over the years. More often than not, the taste of these products does not merit the amazing benefits. This isn’t the case with Organic African Baobab! The powder has a wonderful tangy and sweet flavor without any added sweeteners, flavours, or enhancers. I love to add it to my smoothies and oatmeal in the morning. Not only is it giving my body a massive boost of beneficial nutrients, it adds a nice flavor!
– by Margaux J Rathbun, B.S., N.T.P.