Pure Ocean-Source MarineMAGNESIUM Offers an Abundance of Health Benefits –
Why does your body need magnesium?
For starters, it is necessary for over 300 metabolic reactions within your body. It helps to reduce blood pressure, regulate blood sugar levels, and helps our bodies create protein, bone, and DNA! That being said, as least 60 percent of adults are not getting the recommended daily amount of magnesium. This is when a variety of frustrating symptoms show up, inhibiting us from living a healthy and happy life.
Are you crazy for carbonated beverages? Do you constantly find yourself munching on cookies, cakes, and candies? Do you have to drink a cup of coffee in the morning, just to make it out the door? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be at risk for a deficiency in magnesium. All of the foods and drinks mentioned are acid forming and have been shown to decrease the amount of magnesium inside of our body. For example, most soft drinks such as lemonade and cola contain phosphates which bind with magnesium inside of the digestive tract, making it unavailable to our body. The refined sugar found in those sweet foods has been shown to cause the body to excrete magnesium through the kidneys. Fortunately, GREEN NUTRITIONALS has your natural magnesium needs covered with their pure Ocean-source MarineMAGNESIUM! Why should you consider taking this amazing product? Here are some important reasons to consider:
- Easily Absorbed into the Body – Did you know that MarineMAGNESIUM in its natural magnesium hydroxide form, has been shown in tests to be 90 percent soluble in the gut? Its delivery is further enhanced by the inclusion of additional plant-source minerals! Magnesium hydroxide is soluble in stomach acid which means it allows absorption of elemental magnesium into the blood stream. What does that mean for you? It means your body is getting all of the beneficial magnesium it needs to operate at the highest level!
- Naturally Derived off the Irish Coast – We all know that it is important to know where your food comes from. But are you paying attention to your supplements? Where are the ingredients being sourced? Are they all-natural or are they filled with chemicals and pesticides? Green Nutritionals MarineMAGNESIUM is naturally derived from the sparkling clean waters off of the Irish Coast. During the process, prepared calcium oxide reacts with magnesium found in the seawater which precipitates magnesium hydroxide. This is washed repeatedly with fresh water and then dried into a fine, high-grade magnesium hydroxide powder. It’s that simple!
- Packaged with our Signature LOCTEC Packaging System – What is the point of spending all that time producing the cleanest, most nutrient-dense product possible when the packaging doesn’t protect it? That’s why we are proud of our LOCTEC Packaging system. This type of packaging removes the oxygen from inside of the glass bottles and keeps it out. This means the potency of the nutrients stays intact as you go through your supplement routine. Another benefit to this packaging is the fact that it is 100% recyclable. The lid is made of metal and the bottle is made from pure glass which means that you can feel good about reducing your carbon footprint on this planet.
- So, how do you know if Green Nutritionals MarineMAGNESIUM is right for you? To decide if you need more magnesium in your diet, pay attention to the signals your body is showing you. Here are some signs of a magnesium deficiency:
- Weakness, cramps or spasms in your muscles
- Involuntary eye movement and vertigo
- Irritability and fatigue
- Loss of appetite, nausea and/or vomiting
- Irregular or rapid heartbeat
- Restless legs
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important to talk with your health care practitioner. It’s also important that you discuss any new supplements that you are considering to add to your daily routine. Once you do, we hope that you consider giving MarineMAGNESIUM a try (available in pure powder and vegetarian capsules) Your body will thank you for it!
Written by Margaux J Rathbun, B.S., N.T.P.